PI: Int’l Finance and Macroeconomics
The Peterson Institute’s research related to International Finance and Macroeconomics can be found here.
- The Peterson Institute’s International Finance and Macroeconomics Subtopics include:
- Exchange Rate Regimes/Monetary Policy
- Finance, Investment, and Debt
- Global Financial Crises
- International Monetary Fund
- New Economy and Productivity
- World Economy
“The Peter G. Peterson Institute for International Economics is a private, nonprofit, nonpartisan research institution devoted to the study of international economic policy. Since 1981 the Institute has provided timely and objective analysis of, and concrete solutions to, a wide range of international economic problems. It is one of the very few economics think tanks that are widely regarded as “nonpartisan” by the press and “neutral” by the US Congress, and its research staff is cited by the quality media more than that of any other such institution.”
See The Peterson Institute, About.